After a short break from photography this year I have started updating my studio and my portfolio. I am also looking for new local models to meet and collaborate with on some of my projects as well as any that you have.
- combining different genres together. Cosplay meets horror, when the character meets their doom….
- trash the dress
- silhouette shots, yoga poses as well as others
- body paint – random shapes in different colors, painted solid black with “crystal bikini” on, bright colored shapes on the black, “hand prints” on top of the black. Painted other colors
- body paint – splattered in paint, paint poured over the model, model uses body for finger painting
- implied shots where objects, glass, bottle, flower, book, etc. is used to cover specific body parts
- rhinestones glued to the body in shapes, or to make a bikini
- Fun with food – a) body used to server an ice cream Sunday (actual ice cream optional)
- Fun with food – b) wearing candy bikini, using large suckers for implied / nude shots
- I also have a lot of outfits on hand as well. Some lingerie, bikinis, dresses, etc.
Traveling Models:: If traveling to the Raleigh area and need a room for the night, feel free to contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.